Saving plastic from the Oceans one pair of leggings at a time!
You can help the fight against poverty and pollution with products you use and wear every day!
- Did you know that millions of people around the planet live in severe poverty to produce clothing for the rest of the world and that used clothing is one of largest contributors to landfill trash?
- Did you know that 8 million metric tons of plastic enters the ocean each year killing millions of sea animals and affecting 100’s of millions of people?
- Did you know that we, as consumers, can make a difference by the way we shop?
Our mission at Inspire Active Wear™ is to raise awareness of the fragility of the planet and need for environmental and social responsibility. We promise:
- To produce socially conscious clothing. Our leggings are made in the Southern USA by people who earn a living wage.
- To fabricate environmentally sustainable clothing. Each pair of Inspire Active Wear™ leggings is constructed with REPREVE® recycled polyester which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- To provide a positive inspirational message. Every pair of our leggings has an inspirational quote printed on the inside of the waistband. We believe that a positive mental outlook can change the world.
- To create beautiful, wearable-art clothing. Each of our products is artist designed. The patterns featured on our leggings have been created by photographer/designer Barbara Northrup. Careful thought has gone into the pattern placement, color and fit so you get a beautiful quality garment.
Help us make the planet a better and cleaner place for future generations.
Buy Less, Choose Well